{=BeL=} Behind Enemy Lines
Hey, Please log in or register to get full access of the {BeL} Website
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? Bell10
Hey, Please log in or register to get full access of the {BeL} Website
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? Bell10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a clan.It's Brotherhood

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bye Guyz !!
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:38 pm by »ß4k¬pRØßL£m

» ShockWave's application (ACCEPTED)
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:05 am by ShockWave

» Look at this funny game !!!!
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:55 am by ShockWave

» BoxFace775 application
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:53 am by {=BeL=}_IcE___FoX_

» FukkiSi Application (ACCEPTED)
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:05 am by iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

» New Clan Tag!!!
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:27 pm by »ß4k¬pRØßL£m

» M44 is GREAT!!!
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:16 pm by iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

» my application
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:33 am by iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

» YANG App!! (ACCEPTED)
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:30 am by iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
The Penguin
Top posters
iLµS|»MÅYH∑M« (48)
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? I_vote_lcaphey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? I_voting_barhey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬pRØßL£m (44)
hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? I_vote_lcaphey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? I_voting_barhey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? I_vote_rcap 
GameR (33)
{=BeL=}_IcE___FoX_ (13)
A (6)
Skinner (6)
{BeL}FluxxHD (6)
ShockWave (6)
{=BeL=}YANG (5)
SwaGgeR (3)
Similar topics
Poll

hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? Empty
PostSubject: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 pm

hey guys nice work with new clan itll be good in time and i was just wondering...
if u guys want to be a brother clan with iLµS??
U dont have to im just asking if u wouldlike too.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«
Back to top Go down
{=BeL=}_IcE___FoX_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 am

Works for me!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bel-clan.forumotion.com
GameR
Admin
GameR

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:59 am

me too....we r brother clan with iF too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:35 am

k guys brotherhood.
except our big enemies are iF. so yea try not to be caught in between our fighting.
u mayalso be asked by them to choose whos side to be on urs or ours....
but i would prefer u guys to stay totally out of it if its okay with you??
Back to top Go down
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:03 pm

i don't want iF and iLµS to fight, so ill search for a way to not us enemies, then iF might make iLµS a cousin clan or whatever

iF.Reaper or iF.POLARBEARS!!
Back to top Go down
GameR
Admin
GameR

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 am

Yo guyz,
I know tht iLµS| and iF. are fighting(which I personally hate) we hav taken both sides as brother clans,so tht know one says we take iF side or ilus side.Hope u both stop fighting. Smile Smile Smile

Thnx,
{BeL}K!LL$W!TCH
Back to top Go down
iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:47 am

cheers mate and since wen did everyone start copying me in a way that they put their name after their message??
did i start a new trend or something??
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«
Back to top Go down
GameR
Admin
GameR

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 am

UMMMM....I dunno Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:32 am

neither do i

iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬pRØßL£m
Admin
»ß4k¬pRØßL£m

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:56 am

i dunno do u think u started a trend?

{BeL}pRØßL£m
{BeL}pRØßL£m
{BeL}pRØßL£m
{BeL}pRØßL£m
{BeL}pRØßL£m
{BeL}pRØßL£m
{BeL}pRØßL£m
{BeL}pRØßL£m

I think not Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.bel-clan.forumotion.com
iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:03 pm

why??

iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬pRØßL£m
Admin
»ß4k¬pRØßL£m

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:29 pm

far out mayhem u never get my sarcasm
dont u guys hate explaining jokes to someone when they dont get it
Back to top Go down
http://www.bel-clan.forumotion.com
iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:32 pm

it is a little bit hard wen we are on computers.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

iLµS|»MÅYH∑M«
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??   hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS?? Empty

Back to top Go down

hey guys nice clan. Partnership with iLµS??
Page 1 of 1